It’s summer time again and it’s time to hit the beach. But before hittin the beach, y’all know what to do first—- HIT THE GYM
Yes. We must be worthy for that summer relaxation and partying we are all looking forward to (well at least for vain people like me haha). Why do we need to have fit bodies this summer? People who share this goal with me may have one of following reasons:
- To look good in their trunks/bikinis
- To show off their bodies in photos/selfies
- To hit on random strangers and maybe get a hook up
- To gyrate on club parties with their shirts off or wearing only their bikini tops
- To show off rock hard abs
Now item number five is the most difficult to achieve, especially for me. But before showing off the abs, one must first burn off all the excess fats in the belly area. But sit ups won’t do the trick. Gym buffs will tell you that the key to havin a flat belly is DIET.
For someone clueless like me, all I know is to cut the rice and eat wheat bread. Tried it but still not convinced that I am on the right track and so I asked some friends who are already there… who are already showing off nice abs and completely belly free.
But I didn’t ask just any of my friends…, I asked those whom I think have the same body type as I have (matangkad or payatin na body type). Thus, i asked help from these guys. Lets hear it from them.
- Workout 4-5 times a day
- Eggs, tuna, dry adobong manok without the skin
- Brown rice in small amounts
ANJO RESURRECCION of boyband 1:43
- Right proportions of food
- Low carbs
- Low sodium
- Kamote, tuna, saba, salad
- Fish cooked in olive oil
- No pasta
- No rice, bread, and anything fried
- At least 15 min cardio per day; 3x to 4x a week
- No alcohol
- Low carb diet
- Ab workout
- Eat rice before workout and more meat/protein after workout
- No carbs at night
- No carbs after 6PM
- Fresh fruit juices
- Regular workout
- No rice
- No pork
- Regular workout
- Stop eating when you are 80% full
So based on their answers, I guess no carbs/rice and regular workout win.
Still sounds too generic but going through my own diet, I learned that another important element is discipline.
Let’s see if all these pieces of advice will work out for me. Still got a month to go! Push!